Be tantalized by the long stretch of white sand beaches, and uncover strikingly beautiful colonial towns and the secrets of the ancient history through the states of Quintana Roo and the Yucatan in Mexico on this tour. Marvel at the architectural genius of the Mayas, explore Mayan archaeological sites and swum in the refreshing waters of an enchanting lagoon called a cenote.
9 Day Yucatan The Beautiful Tour
- Cancun – 1 night
- Isla Mujeres – 2 nights
- Tulum – 2 nights
- Merida – 2 nights
- Playa del Carmen – 1 nights
- English, French, Italian or German speaking Tour Leader (Spanish goes without saying – upon request and depends on availability)
- Maximum 12 travellers per group
- 8 Continental breakfasts
- 8 nights 3 star hotels
- All hotel to hotel transports
- Transport, entrance and Snorkel equipment in Akumal
- Snorkel equipment in Isla Mujeres
- Orientation walk in Merida
- Visit of Mercado 28 in Cancun
- Transport, entrance and guide to Chichen Itza ruins
- Transport, entrance and guide to Tulum ruins
- Transport, entrance and lunch in Ik Kil Cenote (sink hole)
Tour does NOT include:
- Lunch and dinners
- Flights to and from Mexico
- Airport taxes and border fees
- Optional tours and activities
- Travel Insurance
- Airport pick up and drop off (optional)
- Private single supplement room (optional)
(**) These activities are included not obligatory.
We start the adventure in one of Cancun0s popular local markets, then we ferry across Isla Mujeres to snorkel around the Island. We then visit the ruins of Tulum, and next, swim with sea turtles. We’ll also tour one of the Ten Wonders of the World: Chichen Itza, followed by an experience at Merida, the white colonial city of Mexico. Next, we proceed for a refreshing swim in some cenotes before concluding the trips in Playa del Carmen.
- Day 1: Cancun – Arrive in Cancun at any time. Check-in to you room. Prep meeting before dinner to discuss the adventure awaiting us this coming week.
- Day 2 & 3: Isla Mujeres – Tour of the artisanal Mercado 28 after breakfast. Sample authentic Mexican food in local tiendas. Lunch in Cancun, then cab down to the ferry to Isla Mujeres.
Next day we head out to snorkle around the north beaches of the island. Free afternoon to visit the Island with a bike or visit the ruins of Ix Chel.
- Day 4 & 5: Tulum – Take the ferry back to Cancun after breakfast to the bus station for a two hour ride to Tulum. The next day we head out to the picturesque Mayan ruins of Tulum. After lunch we head out to swim with sea turtles in Akumal.
- Day 6 & 7: Merida – Head out with comfortable 5 hour first class buses ride to Mexico’s colonial White City of Merida. The next day we head out to swim in one of the many cenotes (sink holes) of the region.
- Day 8 & 9: Playa del Carmen: We leave Merida after breakfast to Playa del Carmen, making a stop at the Majestic Mayan ruins of Chichen Itza where we will have lunch. We arrive into Playa el Carmen around 6pm. Next day is departure day. Hasta luego amigos!
US$ 1,437.00 per person
This tour needs a minimum of 3 people to run on June 25, July 23, August 20, September 10, October 15, November 12 and December 10, 2016.
Please check Dates & Booking tab on the left for more information.
Snorkel in Akumal & Isla Mujeres, Orientation walk in Merida, Visit of Mercado 28, Chichen Itza & Tulum ruins and lunch in Ik Kil Cenote (sink hole)