This Costa Rica budget travel tour was designed for those who want to get a real feeling of the tropical fauna and flora of this continent while travelling through the whole country. This Costa Rica tour is an adventurous trip available to all ages.
9 Day Costa Rica Tour
- Puerto Viejo de Limon via San Jose – 2 nights
- La Fortuna – 2 nights
- Monteverde – 2 nights
- Manuel Antonio – 2 nights
- Solo Tour (you travel solo and everything has been pre-booked for you)
- Airport arrival and departure transfers
- Maximum of 8 travellers
- All transports between hotels
- 8 continental breakfasts
- 8 nights, 3 star lodging
- Zip line and canopy in Monteverde (entrance/transport/guide)
- Hot Springs in La Fortuna (entrance/transport)
- Tour to the mirador of the Arenal Volcano (entrance/transport)
Tour does NOT include:
- Lunch and dinners not mentioned
- Tour Leader
- Flights to and from Costa Rica
- Airport taxes and border fees
- Optional tours and activities
- Travel Insurance
(**) These activities are included not obligatory.
- Day 1: San Jose- Puerto Viejo – Our representative will meet you in the International Airport in San Jose and transfer you to your hotel in Puerto Viejo de Limon.
- Day 2: Puerto Viejo de Limon – Enjoy the beautiful and quite beaches of Puerto Viejo where you can go snorkeling, swimming, diving or just soak up by the Caribbean shore. There is also a sloth refuge close by if you are interested.
- Day 3: La Fortuna/Arenal – Our representative will meet you at the reception of your hotel in Puerto Viejo and transfer you to your hotel in La Fortuna de Arenal.
- Day 4: La Fortuna: Arenal Volcano Experience – Our representative will meet you in the reception of your hotel in La Fortuna and transfer you to the Arenal Volcano mirador. With some luck you will be able to see the volcano erupt. Later, you will be taken to the hot springs of the Arenal volcano.
- Day 5: Monteverde: Our representative will meet you in the reception of your hotel in La Fortuna and transfer you to your hotel in Monteverde.
- Day 6: Canopy Adventure in Monteverde – Today our local guide will pick you up from your hotel reception and take you to the natural reserves of Monteverde for a canopy walk and a zip line experience on the highest and longest zip line in Costa Rica. You can also go bungee jump here in Monteverde if you are up for it.
- Day 7: Manuel Antonio – Our representative will pick you up from the reception of your hotel and transfer you to Manuel Antonio on the Pacific coast of Costa Rica.
- Day 8: Free day in Manuel Antonio – The Pacific coast of Costa Rica is a main point of interest for surfers around the world. Here you will have a day off to relax or go on a Snorkeling tour, go surfing or fishing or why not just bath in the sun by the sea.
- Day 9: Manuel Antonio to San Jose – Our representative will pick you up in the reception of your hotel in Manuel Antonio and transfer you to the International Airport or to your hotel in San Jose.
US$ 1295.00 per person
This tour needs a minimum of 2 people to run on June 18, July 16, August 6, September 17, October 22, November 12 and December 10, 2016.
Please check Dates & Booking tab on the left for more information.
Zip line & Canopy in Monteverde, Hot Springs in La Fortuna, Tour to the mirador of the Arenal Volcano