The Yucatan Peninsula in Mexico, cradle of the Mayan people whose ancestors were ancient America’s most advanced civilization. White sand beaches and clear Caribbean waters mixes with archaeology, history, culture & cuisine that makes this place a must-visit region in Mexico.
7 Day Yucatan Adventure Tour
- Cancun – 1 night
- Isla Mujeres – 2 nights
- Merida – 2 nights
- Tulum – 1 night
- 6 Continental breakfasts
- 6 nights 3 star lodging
- English, French, Italian or German speaking Tour Leader (Spanish goes without saying – upon request and depends on availability)
- Maximum 12 people per group
- All hotel to hotel transports
- Visit to Mercado 28
- Orientation walk in Merida
- Transport, entrance and guide to Chichen Itza ruins
- Transport, entrance and lunch in Ik Kil Cenote (sink hole)
Tour does NOT include:
- Lunch and dinners not mentioned
- Flights to and from Mexico
- Airport taxes and border fees
- Optional tours and activities
- Travel Insurance
- Airport pick up and drop off (optional)
- Private single supplement room (optional)
(**) These activities are included not obligatory.
Our itinerary will bring us to Cancun, Isla Mujeres, Merida and Tulum. Four destinations in the peninsula that will show a sample of the diversity of this part of Mexico. On our adventure, we will explore & discover the secrets of the early Mayans at Chichen Itza. We will bask in an educational walking tour of the colonial city of Merida or swim at the crystal clear waters that stretches for miles and is the main draw of the Riviera Maya. There are as well other optional activities that will make your tour enjoyable.
- Day 1: Cancun – Arrive in Cancun at any time. Check-in to you room. Prep meeting before dinner to discuss the adventure awaiting us this coming week.
- Day 2 & 3: Isla Mujeres – Tour of the artisanal Market 28 after breakfast. Sample authentic Mexican food in local tiendas. Lunch in Cancun, then cab down to the ferry to Isla Mujeres.
Next day ther are many optional activities to choose from. From snorkelling to Scuba diving around the island to visiting the ruins of Ix Chel or even just renting a bike and wondering around the Island.
- Day 4 & 5: Merida – Take the ferry back to Cancun after breakfast to the bus station for a four hour ride to Chichen Itza before having lunch and a swim at the cenote Ik Kil and continuing an other 2 hours to Merida. The next day we head out after breakfast for an orientation walk around the city centre. Free afternoon.
- Day 6 & 7 : Tulum – After breakfast we head back out to the Caribbean coastal town of Tulum to get to visit the ruins. Next day is departure day. Hasta luego amigos!
US$ 1097.00 per person
This tour needs a minimum of 3 people to run on June 25, July 16, August 20, November 19 and December 3, 2016.
Please check Dates & Booking tab on the left for more information.
Visit to Mercado 28, Orientation walk in Merida, Tour of Chichen Itza ruins & lunch in Ik Kil Cenote (sink hole).