This is a fast-paced all inclusive comfort tour of Mexico, Guatemala and Belize travelling a full circle. This 17 day adventurous excursion is perfectly balanced with a consistent harmony between beach time and visit to Mayan Ruins while living it up with nice hotels, private transports and national flights in Guatemala. We have filled it with included activities like snorkelling with nurse sharks and sting rays, caving the Mayan sacrificial caves, climbing a volcano and guided visits to various Mayan Ruins. Click on the “Includes” tab to see for yourself.
17 Day Mexico, Guatemala & Belize Tour
- Playa del Carmen, Mexico – 1 night
- Merida, Mexico – 2 nights
- Palenque, Mexico – 1 night *
- San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico – 2 night
- Panajachel, Guatemala – 1 night
- Antigua, Guatemala – 2 nights
- Flores, Guatemala – 1 night
- San Ignacio, Belize – 1 night
- Caye Caulker, Belize – 3 nights
- Tulum, Mexico – 1 night
- Playa del Carmen, Mexico – 1 night
- English, French, Italian or German speaking Tour Leader (Spanish goes without saying – upon request and depends on availability)
- Airport pick up and drop off
- Maximum 12 people per group
- 16 continental breakfasts
- All public and private transports between cities
- 16 nights, 3 & 4 star lodging
- Buffet lunch in Ik Kil
- Orientation walk in Merida, San Cristobal de las Casas, Antigua & Caye Caulker
- Entrance, Transport & Guided tour of Ruins of Chichen Itza, Palenque & Tikal
- Entrance & Transport of Ruins of Tulum
- Airplane flight between Antigua and Flores on day 10
- Entrance, Transport & Guided tour of coffee plantation
- Entrance, Transport & Guided tour of Mayan Villages
- Transport and entrance to the Mizol Ha and Agua Azul waterfalls*
- Entrance, transport and Boat to Sumidero
- Boat tour of lake Atitlan to San Juan La Laguna
- Transport to Chichicastenango market
- Transport, entrance and guide to Pacaya Volcano
- Transport, entrance and guide to the Actun Tunichil Muknal (A.T.M.) Caves of Belize
- Whole day snorkelling tour of Hole Chan Marine Reserve & Shark Ray Alley in Caye Caulker
- All food and drinks on the sailing tour in Caye Caulker
Tour does NOT include:
- Flights to and from Mexico
- Arrival and departure airport taxes & border fees
- Meals / drinks not mentioned
- Other optional tours and activities
- Travel Insurance
- Private single supplement room (optional)
(*) At times the road to Palenque is closed for geopolitical reasons and the tour needs to take an alternative route. In such cases certain activities would not be available.
(**) These activities are included not obligatory.
This Mexico, Guatemala & Belize tour is designed for travellers who are looking for a perfect balance between beach time, cultural explorations and adventurous activities.
- Day 1: Playa del Carmen, Mexico – Welcome to Mexico. Arrive at any time. Cancun Airport pick up. On the first day you get some time to catch up on your jet lag if needed. Playa (as it is called) is a beautiful resort style beach front city and offers many activities. Group meeting in the evening.
- Day 2 & 3: Merida – We will take a private transport towards Merida stopping to have an included buffet lunch at the Cenotes (sink hole) Ik Kil then to visit the ruins of Chichen Itza. We will arrive into the White City of Mexico around 7pm. Next day is a free day in the beautiful White City of Mexico.
- Day 4: Palenque – First class very comfortable ADO bus towards the jungles of the state of Chiapas.
- Days 5 & 6: San Cristobal de las Casas – On day 4 we take a private transport to the highlands of the state of Chiapas visiting the ruins of Palenque and the two waterfalls Misol Ha & Agua Azul on the way. We will get to San Cristobal around 6pm. The next day we head out to the Sumidero Canyon and to the Mayan villages of Chomula and/or Zinacantan.
- Days 7: Panajachel – Today is a long travel day with border crossing into Guatemala. Leaving around 7am, we will get into Panajachel around 6pm.
- Days 8 & 9: Antigua – In the morning we take a boat on the magical lake Atitlan to San Juan la Laguna and visit some of the weaver communities around the lake. In the afternoon we head out to Antigua stopping by Chichicastenango market for a couple of hours. Next day we head out to climb the active Pacaya volcano.
- Day 10: Flores – In the morning we head out to visit an Organic Coffee Farm around the city of Antigua. Our 45 minutes flights towards the Peten Itza lake and the island of Flores are arrange for the early evening.
- Day 11: San Ignacio – We leave Flores in the morning to visit the ruins of Tikal before heading towards the border of Belize. We should be getting to San Igncaio around 4pm.
- Day 12, 13 & 14: Caye Caulker – This morning we are going to the caves of Actun Tunichil Muknal to see these amazing Mayan Sacrificial Caves. We will get dropped off by private transport in Belize City to take our one hour boat ride to the island of Caye Caulker, arriving around 6pm.
The next day we head out for the whole day on a sailboat to visit the famous Hol Chan Marine Reserve and Shark Ray Alley of Belize. All lunches and drinks on the boat are included. Day 14 is a free day to just chill on this beautiful Island.
- Day 15: Tulum – We take the boat early from the island to cross the border into Mexico from where we get back on those comfy ADO buses towards Tulum. We should be arriving around 5pm.
- Day 16: Playa del Carmen – The next day we head out to visit the ruins of Tulum in the morning before travelling an hour north to Playa and relax on the white sand beaches of the Mayan Riviera in the afternoon.
- Day 17: Today is departure day. Leave at any time with your private shuttle to Cancun Airport. Adiós Amigos!
US$ 2,797.00 per person
This tour runs on July 9, August 6, September 10, October 22, and November 19, 2016.
Please check Dates & Booking tab on the left for more information.
Buffet lunch in Ik Kil, Ruins of Chichen Itza, Palenque, Tulum & Tikal, flight to Flores, tour of coffee plantation & Mayan Villages, Boat tour of Sumidero Canyon & Lake Atitlan, Chichicastenango market, Pacaya Volcano, Actun Tunichil Muknal (A.T.M.) Caves, Whole day snorkel tour, Orientation walks in Merida, San Cristobal de las Casas, Antigua & Caye Caulker